Studying in the United States does not mean you can stay in the United States


In 2017-2018, American colleges and universities accepted more than 1 million international students for the third consecutive year, setting a record high of 1,094,792. This is the 12th consecutive year of continuous growth in the number of US higher education students. Even after Trump took office, various study abroad policies have been “turned out”, and they have not stopped everyone’s enthusiasm for studying in the United States. Judging from the country of origin, China has been the largest source of the United States for nine consecutive years. Among them, a total of 363,341 Chinese students studying in the United States went to study in the United States, an increase of 3.6% over the previous year, accounting for 33.2% of all international students in the United States. Most of these students are Chinese parents paying full tuition fees, directly creating an economic contribution of about $13.8 billion per year for the United States.

Many families have accompanied a lot of consumption in the United States. For these Chinese families, some families are faced with the thinking and choice of whether their children will stay in the US for employment in the future, while others have already made up their minds and must stay in the United States after graduation. However, many people have found that more and more American students have quietly returned to China in recent years. Many people are quietly asking if they are not good at the United States. Or are they more optimistic about China’s work and development opportunities? No, one of the bigger reasons is that studying in the US does not mean staying in the United States.

After graduation, they will encounter many obstacles that will force them to return to China, such as being expelled from a US university due to unfamiliarity with the American education system, or being sent back to the country after their status expires. It is not uncommon to be expelled from American universities. Some international students who are experiencing applying for a school or dropouts (also known as 留学退学) and return to China. In fact, they can appeal. If the complaint is unsuccessful, they can make an emergency transfer (also known as 紧急转学). Of course, it is best to consult a professional. Lawyers, they will be more experienced in handling, and the scores are not ideal. They will also give you advice on summer internships (also known as 暑期实习) to make up for the unsatisfactory results.

After graduating, I think that leaving a job will often lead to expiration. Student status expires, most people will choose to apply for h1b and green card (also known as h1b绿卡), but before you do, you must remember to apply for opt extension (also known as opt延期), otherwise you will not be able to connect. When applying for a green card, you need to pay attention to the immigration schedule (also known as 移民排期) and it will take a long time.

Refer to this Handy Guide when Choosing an Ideal Load Cell Company to Work With

Previous article

What is the Best Mode to Repair Micro-annulus Leaks?

Next article

You may also like


Comments are closed.

More in Business