Loaders are machines that help in moving heavy objects from one place to another. It is most suitable for transporting huge machinery, a crane or an excavator from one place to another. If you have any such requirements, then read this guide. You will come to know about different applications and advantages of low bed trailers in detail.
What is a low-bed trailer?
This machine is a heavy-duty vehicle. It helps in transportation of heavy duty, tall and wide cargo. The overall loading capacity is high that makes it capable of loading heavy equipment easily on the deck. Advanced low bed trailers come with air brakes that were not present in the old models. These lowboy trailers are easy to get towed by trucks.
How much weight can a low bed trailer carry?
Lowbed trailers come in different capacities like 20, 30, 50, 70, 80,100, 120 and 150 T/tons. Each of these types makes use of different axles such as 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 axles.
Where is low bed trailers used?
One of the most important utilities of low bed trailers is in heavy-cargo transportation. These machines are mostly used in trucking industries. Many industries consider “hydraulic axles trailer” as a “low bed trailer”.
- These heavy vehicles are widely used in transportation industry to include tractors, special vehicles and buses. These trailers have the capability to transport groups of small vehicles at one time.
- There are various different types of rail vehicles that low bed trailer is capable to transport. It includes goods wagon, road-rail automobiles, rail motor coach and locomotives.
- Low bed trailers are also important in mining industry for transporting and drilling materials that include minerals and crude oil.
- The forestry industry also uses remorque à bois to cut and transport logs. These trailers assist in displacing the forestry machinery to the forests.
- It is greatly used in farming industry for large-scale farming that includes excavators, loaders, cranes, pavers and bulldozers. These machines are easy to navigate muddy farms and move machines from one agricultural farm to another.
- Construction industry is also benefitted from these heavy-duty vehicles in the construction of bridges and roads.
Benefits offered by a low bed trailer
Following are the advantages offered by a low bed trailer.
- Complies with height restrictions
Low bed trailers are an essential machine to carry and displace heavy loads. Before you buy any low bed trailer, you need to learn about its structure, components, and different quality control process.