The digital world we live in is developing at an alarming rate, which is great for all businesses, as they are able to reap the rewards from cloud-based business solutions, which are indeed many. Information Technology is constantly developing, and if you would like to learn more about managed AIT services, here are a few of the ways your business can benefit.
- Cloud-Based Network – The provider can design and create a secure cloud-based network that will empower you in many ways; A company such as Technetics Consulting can revolutionise your business by creating a network that is stored on a secure, remotely located server, and with a complex permissions hierarchy in place, you decide who can access what. You can, for example, run VoIP applications on your closed network, which allows for real-time audio and video, and by using Skype for Business, you can transform your business communications across the board.
- IT Hardware – Procurement and Maintenance – The IT service provider has access to affordable IT hardware and if you are looking to open a new office, they can handle the IT hardware procurement and maintenance.
- Cyber-Security – This is something you simply cannot afford to overlook and the managed IT service provider has you covered. They would carry out penetrative testing to see how secure the network is and they make any necessary adjustments to ensure your data is always secure. Security patches are automatically deployed, ensuring you have the latest virus definition data, and this allows you to focus on improving the customer experience.
- Round the Clock IT Support – When you enlist managed IT services, they offer 24/7 support, thus ensuring zero downtime, and when a new employee needs some network training, your provider will handle this. If some of your employees are having trouble accessing the network, this might be due to device incompatibility, and the support team can fix this.
- Administration Training – If you employ a network administrator, the IT service provider can offer essential training that enables the person to master the new network, plus they can teach the administrator to manage the network.
If you do not yet have specialist IT services provider managing your IT needs, talk to a leading managed IT service firm and find out what they can do for your organisation. Not only will your business be more efficient, you will save money on running costs, and with full support, all of your IT concerns will disappear.