As specified in the latest figures circulated by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the collective number of officially registered businesses in Australia has swollen by more than 3% over the past 14 months, and there are now well over two million actively trading entities interspersed throughout the country.
A direct upshot of this unprecedented prosperity in the private sector is the extraordinary tug-of-war that has overtaken the real estate niche. The office vacancy rate in Melbourne has tumbled down to its lowest figures in more than a decade, and this Australian metropolis is now the arguably the most productive and highly sought-after economic landscape on the entire continent.
Office-centred organisations are incessantly shifting properties to seize lucrative opportunities, reduce rental overhead, exploit fully-serviced spaces, and venture into new frontiers around Melbourne, but, as anyone that has facilitated a full-scale office transfer will tell you, it’s not as easy as packing up some boxes and hitting the road.
The Typical Problems That Arise During a Transfer
Regardless of whether your particular specialisation happens to be in sales, insurance, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare, or litigation, chances are that you aren’t a logistical maven or a seasoned commercial mover.
As proficient as you might be at your vocation, you have to understand that an office relocation is an untamable beast. Shown below are the potential consequences of a substandard removal and transfer strategy:
- Revenue-crushing slowdowns that stem from poorly planned IT equipment transfers, lost data, broken electronics, or a failure to establish connectivity in your new site.
- Injuries and muscle strains that leave you exposed to innumerable liabilities, which are all but inevitable if you happen to be relying on office workers to facilitate the grunt work.
- Lack of sufficient storage solutions to account for the square area of your new office space, particularly if you happen to be downsizing or trimming your scope of operations.
- Deficient preparation and organisation during the lead-up to your move, which predictably causes chaos and pandemonium during the shift.
- Inability to move weighty appliances and furniture due to an absence of lifting equipment, hand trucks, and other utilitarian appliances.
The entire objective is to get up and running in your new office as soon as possible, but this lofty goal can be likened to getting blood out of a stone, especially if it’s your first-ever relocation, and you happen to be tasked with moving across town.
A Cost-Conscious Solution That Eliminates Every Prospective Headache
Completing an efficient office relocation in Melbourne doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, nor does it have to be an overwhelming experience that puts your workforce in a sour mood.
If you’d like to guarantee a streamlined transfer of every single company asset, the safety of your most valuable, sensitive equipment, the expeditious dismantling and reconvening of your furniture, and a pain-free progression from beginning to end, all you have to is coordinate a moving consultation with a veteran team of relocation authorities.
The most acclaimed companies have spent years performing comprehensive relocations for libraries, laboratories, offices, warehouses, factories, and countless other commercial entities, which is why industry experts state that your first course of action with regard to a looming move should be to engage in a two-way parlance with your local pros.