While there are many recruitment agencies in Sydney, it is important to narrow down the search so that you only have the best recruiting for your business. There may be a few different ways to go about narrowing down these options and finding an agency that suits your needs as well as those of potential candidates. Here are some tips for hiring a recruitment agency Sydney:
Tips from Hiring Agencies About Recruitment Agency Selection Process
- It can help if you know what questions you should ask during interviews with companies since this will give them an idea about how much research into HR has been done by yourself or someone else on your team.
- If they seem confused at all, this could mean either one of two things they don’t understand the question or haven’t done much research into you and your company.
Questions to Ask Recruitment Agencies
- For instance, asking a recruitment agency, “what percentage of placements have come from referrals?” will give insight into whether the candidate is experienced enough in hiring new employees for their business, which can help determine if they are worth hiring for your company.
Questions About the Recruitment Process
- When speaking with an HR recruiter, ask them how long it takes on average before receiving resumes after putting out job postings and what kind of response rate this usually gets you.
- You may also want to inquire about any additional fees that could be charged during the process, such as career fair entry fees or administrative work like prepping materials like cover letters, resume templates, etcetera.
The Final Words
These are just a few of the questions you can ask potential candidates and may be able to find answers on their website, so make sure to check this out before meeting with them. Also, check out reviews online for any complaints or negative feedback about certain agencies since these issues must get resolved immediately if they affect your current situation.
If there aren’t many reviews, perhaps you should consider asking yourself whether or not the agency has been around long enough? Or maybe try asking other employees who have had prior experience working with recruitment companies what kind of results they got from using them, which will give some insight into how successful an HR recruiter company can really be at finding great talent for a business like yours! We hope that these tips were helpful!